Over the years, I have been published in various media platforms, and On My Canvas has won many awards. I am listing some of them here.
I am a published poet. Please see my Amazon Author page here – Priyanka Gupta
On My Canvas was included in the list of Top Travel Blogs 2019 by Gary Arndt from Everything Everywhere.
My interview with Ingrid, Zen Moments Travel Blog – An Interview to Inspire
My interview on Digital Nomads Peru Website – On traveling the world as a digital nomad – The challenges and benefits
My Writing on other Media Publications:
- Why the Atacama Desert is a good place for a proposal – National Herald
- Why Chile should be on your 2020 bucket list – HF Holidays UK
- Tips for visiting Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia – Travel PR Wave
- Best things to do in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile – Backpack South America
- Why Salar de Uyuni is a romantic adventure every travel couple should go on – Maps n Bags
- Top things to do in Chile – Travel Photo Discovery
- 4-Day itinerary to Arequipa & Colca Canyon, Peru – Dreams in Heels
- 2-3 Days Delhi Itinerary by a local – The Savvy Globe Trotter
- On Writing: Tips on writing every day – As The Bird Flies Blog
- Wandering in Amazon RainForest, Peru – Orangewayfarer
- Peru in a photo blog – Dame Traveler
- Detailed analysis of the GST – YouthkiAwaaz
- A regular contributor to Women’s Web – Featured on Women’s Web home page many times
- A regular contributor to Medium Publications– This piece that I wrote on why we should keep going on received more than a thousand accolades.
This list is ever-growing, and I have many more interviews lined up. So please head back to this space for more interviews and media articles.