Awards & Media
Over the two years that On My Canvas has been live, it has won many awards. I have also been published in various media platforms.
I am listing some of the awards and media publications here.
- I am a published poet. Please see my Amazon Author page here – Priyanka Gupta
- Quora Top Writer, 2018.
- On My Canvas was included in the list of Top Travel Blogs 2019 by Gary Arndt from Everything Everywhere.
- On My Canvas is at position 53 in the list of the Top 100 Solo Female Travel Blogs & Websites in 2019 by Feedspot.
- On My Canvas is a part of the Best Indian Blogs a list curated by the Indian Top Blogs website for ten years now.
- Priyanka Gupta: How To Become A Travel Writer and Blogger — In Conversation With David Ralph from Join Up Dots Podcast
- An Interview to Inspire — Interview with Ingrid, Zen Moments Travel Blog
- On traveling the world as a digital nomad — Interview Featured on Digital Nomads Peru Website
- Traveling Slow and Living in Bhagsu Nag, Going Offbeat in Himachal — An audio podcast with The Musafir Stories live on Audible(exclusive to the platform).
- Offbeat Manali — Another podcast with the The Musafir Stories live on all Podcast platforms.
- Why I love travel and my favorite places and moments — In this interview on Elite Travel Blog, I talk about why I love to travel, how travel reminds me my place in the world, and that travel can inspire positive changes. I also share my favorite places in the world, my favorite memories from travel, and some meaningful pictures from past trips.
- Priyanka Gupta featured on the World Traveller Series by Jonny for the blog Don’t Stop Living — In the interview I talk about my origins, where have I traveled to, what are some of my best, funniest, scariest, and worst travel experiences, how I earn money and how I fund my travels, my future travel plans, and some experiential tips for new travelers.
- Featured as Globe Trotter of the Month by iLuv2GlobeTrot.com — In the feature I open up my dream destinations, where I could live long-term, challenges I face while traveling around the world solo, where I have been recently, the languages I speak, my upcoming plans and things I would focus on, and some tips and advice for the travel lovers.
My Writing on other Media Publications:
- Why the Atacama Desert is a good place for a proposal – National Herald
- Why Chile should be on your 2020 bucket list – HF Holidays UK
- Best places to visit in Karnataka, India – The Planet D
- Things to do in La Paz, Bolivia – Amateur Traveler
- Why Himachal Pradesh is one of India’s safest states for solo female travelers – Lost With Purpose
- Must See Places on Your First India trip – Passing Thru
- Tips for visiting Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia – Travel PR Wave
- Best things to do in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile – Backpack South America
- Why Salar de Uyuni is a romantic adventure every travel couple should go on – Maps n Bags
- Top things to do in Chile – Travel Photo Discovery
- 4-Day itinerary to Arequipa & Colca Canyon, Peru – Dreams in Heels
- What To Eat In Dharamshala – The Winged Fork
- 2-3 Days Delhi Itinerary by a local – The Savvy Globe Trotter
- On Writing: Tips on writing every day – As The Bird Flies Blog
- Chile Travel Tips From an Experienced Traveler – A World to Travel
- Wandering in Amazon RainForest, Peru – Orangewayfarer
- Detailed analysis of the GST – YouthkiAwaaz
- A regular contributor to Women’s Web – Featured on Women’s Web home page many times
- A regular contributor to Medium Publications– This piece that I wrote on why we should keep going on received more than a thousand accolades.
- What You Could Get in Penang for $10 – The Beautraveler
This list is ever-growing, and I have many more interviews lined up. So please head back to this space for more interviews and media articles.
If you would like to work with me, visit this page.