Awards & Media
Over the two years that On My Canvas has been live, it has won many awards. I have also been published in various media platforms.
I am listing some of the awards and media publications here.
- I am a published poet. Please see my Amazon Author page here – Priyanka Gupta
- Quora Top Writer, 2018.
- On My Canvas was included in the list of Top Travel Blogs 2019 by Gary Arndt from Everything Everywhere.
- On My Canvas is at position 53 in the list of the Top 100 Solo Female Travel Blogs & Websites in 2019 by Feedspot.
- On My Canvas is a part of the Best Indian Blogs a list curated by the Indian Top Blogs website for ten years now.
- Priyanka Gupta: How To Become A Travel Writer and Blogger — In Conversation With David Ralph from Join Up Dots Podcast
- An Interview to Inspire — Interview with Ingrid, Zen Moments Travel Blog
- On traveling the world as a digital nomad — Interview Featured on Digital Nomads Peru Website
- Traveling Slow and Living in Bhagsu Nag, Going Offbeat in Himachal — An audio podcast with The Musafir Stories live on Audible(exclusive to the platform).
- Offbeat Manali — Another podcast with the The Musafir Stories live on all Podcast platforms.
- Why I love travel and my favorite places and moments — In this interview on Elite Travel Blog, I talk about why I love to travel, how travel reminds me my place in the world, and that travel can inspire positive changes. I also share my favorite places in the world, my favorite memories from travel, and some meaningful pictures from past trips.
- Priyanka Gupta featured on the World Traveller Series by Jonny for the blog Don’t Stop Living — In the interview I talk about my origins, where have I traveled to, what are some of my best, funniest, scariest, and worst travel experiences, how I earn money and how I fund my travels, my future travel plans, and some experiential tips for new travelers.
- Featured as Globe Trotter of the Month by iLuv2GlobeTrot.com — In the feature I open up my dream destinations, where I could live long-term, challenges I face while traveling around the world solo, where I have been recently, the languages I speak, my upcoming plans and things I would focus on, and some tips and advice for the travel lovers.
My Writing on other Media Publications:
- Travel Tales from Kalga – Traveller Trails, a Print and Digital magazine which publishes offbeat stories
- Why the Atacama Desert is a good place for a proposal – National Herald
- Best places to visit in Karnataka, India – The Planet D
- Things to do in La Paz, Bolivia – Amateur Traveler
- Why Himachal Pradesh is one of India’s safest states for solo female travelers – Lost With Purpose
- Must See Places on Your First India trip – Passing Thru
- Why Lake Titicaca is a special place in South America – IndiTales
- Tips for visiting Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia – Travel PR Wave
- Best things to do in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile – Backpack South America
- Why Salar de Uyuni is a romantic adventure every travel couple should go on – Maps n Bags
- Top things to do in Chile – Travel Photo Discovery
- 4-Day itinerary to Arequipa & Colca Canyon, Peru – Dreams in Heels
- What To Eat In Dharamshala – The Winged Fork
- 2-3 Days Delhi Itinerary by a local – The Savvy Globe Trotter
- On Writing: Tips on writing every day – As The Bird Flies Blog
- Chile Travel Tips From an Experienced Traveler – A World to Travel
- Wandering in Amazon RainForest, Peru – Orangewayfarer
- Detailed analysis of the GST – YouthkiAwaaz
- A regular contributor to Women’s Web – Featured on Women’s Web home page many times
- A regular contributor to Medium Publications – This piece that I wrote on why we should keep going on received more than a thousand accolades.
- What You Could Get in Penang for $10 – The Beautraveler
- How to be respectful when you travel – Rachel’s Ruminations
- Places to visit near Bangalore – Backpackingman
This list is ever-growing, and I have many more interviews lined up. So please head back to this space for more interviews and media articles.
If you would like to work with me, visit this page.
Donate to keep me going!
For five years, I've read and wrote day and night to keep On My Canvas - my sustenance and life's focal point - going. Everything here and my weekly newsletter "Looking Inwards" is free. No ads. No sponsorships. If you’ve had some good moments reading my posts or felt hopeful on a lonely day, please consider making a one-time or a consistent donation. I'll really appreciate it (You can cancel anytime).
Want similar inspiration and ideas in your inbox? Subscribe to my free weekly newsletter "Looking Inwards"!