Awards & Media
Over the two years that On My Canvas has been live, it has won many awards. I have also been published in various media platforms.
I am listing some of the awards and media publications here.
I am a published poet. Please see my Amazon Author page here – Priyanka Gupta
Quora Top Writer, 2018.
On My Canvas was included in the list of Top Travel Blogs 2019 by Gary Arndt from Everything Everywhere.
On My Canvas is at position 53 in the list of the Top 100 Solo Female Travel Blogs & Websites in 2019 by Feedspot.
On My Canvas is a part of the Best Indian Blogs 2019, a list curated by the IndianTopBlogs website for nine years now.
Priyanka Gupta: How To Become A Travel Writer & Blogger – In Conversation With David Ralph from Join Up Dots Podcast
My interview with Ingrid, Zen Moments Travel Blog – An Interview to Inspire
My interview on Digital Nomads Peru Website – On traveling the world as a digital nomad – The challenges and benefits
My audio podcast with The Musafir Stories live on Audible(exclusive to the platform) – Traveling Slow and Living in Bhagsu Nag, Going Offbeat in Himachal
Another podcast with the The Musafir Stories live on all Podcast platforms – Offbeat Manali
Interview about why I love travel and my favorite places moments on Elite Travel Blog
Priyanka Gupta featured on the World Traveller Series by Jonny for the blog Don’t Stop Living. In the interview I talk about my origins, where have I traveled to, what are some of my best, funniest, scariest, and worst travel experiences, how I earn money and how I fund my travels, my future travel plans, and some experiential tips for new travelers.
My Writing on other Media Publications:
- Why the Atacama Desert is a good place for a proposal – National Herald
- Why Chile should be on your 2020 bucket list – HF Holidays UK
- Tips for visiting Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia – Travel PR Wave
- Best things to do in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile – Backpack South America
- Why Salar de Uyuni is a romantic adventure every travel couple should go on – Maps n Bags
- Top things to do in Chile – Travel Photo Discovery
- 4-Day itinerary to Arequipa & Colca Canyon, Peru – Dreams in Heels
- 2-3 Days Delhi Itinerary by a local – The Savvy Globe Trotter
- On Writing: Tips on writing every day – As The Bird Flies Blog
- Best places to visit in Karnataka, India – The Planet D
- Chile Travel Tips From an Experienced Traveler – A World to Travel
- Wandering in Amazon RainForest, Peru – Orangewayfarer
- Detailed analysis of the GST – YouthkiAwaaz
- A regular contributor to Women’s Web – Featured on Women’s Web home page many times
- A regular contributor to Medium Publications– This piece that I wrote on why we should keep going on received more than a thousand accolades.
- What You Could Get in Penang for $10 – The Beautraveler
This list is ever-growing, and I have many more interviews lined up. So please head back to this space for more interviews and media articles.
If you would like to work with me, visit this page.