Purposeful, Healthy, and Mindful Living.
- What is the main method that we will follow to live this amazing, mindful life?
- What is Ikigai and why the hell are we talking about it?
- Lessons on Longevity, Health, and Happiness – From Ikigai and Others
- Hara Hachi Bu — Fill your belly to 80 percent — a Japanese principle that has blown my mind away.
- About Two Meals a Day and Intermittent Fasting — One of the methods of eating less
- Are there any foods that we should prefer over the rest?
- Retiring early isn’t the best thing after all — An active mind is better than a lethargic one.
- Finding Purpose — Ikigai is Important
- Stress is the worst of all
- Continuous sitting can be really harmful to your body.
- Sleep is more important than you think
- Find flow— staying immersed improves health and happiness
- I was blown away by this finding about exercise
- A feeling of belonging and togetherness is essential to keep us sane
- How to live a happy, healthy, and aware life? – All is Well.
I had planned to share lessons from the book “Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life” and experiences from practicing a sustainable and conscious lifestyle in this piece. But as I wrote, I also added health concepts I had learned (and practiced) growing up in India, lifestyles I had studied from books, and ways of living I had seen while traveling.
So now this article is a conglomeration of the most logical, useful, and effective ideas — that I’ve found — on living a healthy, simple, and, yet, purpose-driven life.